This MBA forms a managerial and competitive professional, capable of developing their competencies in occupational risks according to international regulations. It allows obtaining Certificates of Internal Auditor ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 of Bureau Veritas, leading certifier worldwide.
Double Degree Summa University
Thanks to the agreement between the European Graduate Institute and Summa University, you can study your graduate degree by obtaining an American Dual Degree with this program. The recognition and merit of both institutions offer a prestigious formation at an international level .
Why choose this MBA?
The MBA in Health and Safety at Work trains executives and managers capable of knowing the obligations that institutions in this area must fulfill.
- Because you will know the legal requirements on Health and Safety at Work to which companies are subject.
- Because you will know the disciplines that contribute to the Safety and Health at Work of workers in the performance of their work activities: Safety at Work, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Medicine and Ergonomics and Psychosociology.
- Because it will train you in a real environment through virtual sessions on issues of interest to all participants.
- Because you will be able to obtain the Internal Auditor Certificate in the ISO 45001: 2018 Standard in Occupational Health and Safety Management System, and you will have the right to examine yourself of the ISO 9001 Quality Standards and the ISO 14001 Environmental Standards.
- Effective People Management (4 ECTS)
- Basic Concepts on Health and Safety (3.5 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting for Directors (4 ECTS)
- Strategic Communication (4 ECTS)
- Project Management (3 ECTS)
- Security Analytical Techniques (3.5 ECTS)
- Risks related to the Security Conditions (4 ECTS)
- The Budget as a Useful Management Tool (3 ECTS)
- Strategic Management: Search for Competitive Excellence (4 ECTS)
- Specific Techniques for Monitoring and Control of Occupational Risks (3 ECTS)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems according to ISO 45001: 2018 (3 ECTS)
- Management Instruments (3 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan (3 ECTS)
- End of Program Project
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"In my professional life, the MBA has allowed me to know new concepts and strategies applicable to my current job, but above all, I would highlight the personalized treatment that students receive, I believe that I can maintain the relationship with the School and the colleagues give me a professional and personal added value. " Vicente Verdú, Commercial Director of Cosesa
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 65% of the cost of tuition . In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.