The online MBA in Finance and Responsible Investment is designed for everyone demanding sustainability knowledge and practice in the field of Finance. Applicants learn how to apply innovative solutions for sustainable development.
This Online MBA course is delivered through SUMAS' virtual learning environment, where you will have access to teaching material and can communicate with faculty and other students. The virtual learning environment offers students flexibility of where and when they can study.
The Sustainability Management School provides an exclusive education. The Online MBA is a challenging program demanding a combination of intellectual abilities and business experience.
The program is divided into six terms and includes:
9 core modules and 4 major courses, projects and a final capstone.
Duration of the program: 18 months to 5 years.
Requirements for the on-line MBA Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- Work experience at a professional level.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF.
- For flexible payment options, please refer to our website.
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This program will prepare students for a wide range of careers which require the ability to analyse complex business operations and to reach sustainable solutions. Our Career Development Service will assist you in making the best out of your CV and help you to discover opportunities specific to your needs
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 30, 2017