This online program is designed to prepare you for today’s dynamic and global business landscape. You will gain deep management and financial knowledge allowing you to:
- Solve complex management issues
- Analyze public and private markets
- Discover new business structures
- Implement innovative theories
- Design creative management strategies
Facts and Figures
- Application Fee = €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee = €1900 (one-time fee)
- Tuition per semester = €5360 (Total 1.5 year program / 3 semesters)
- Optional Anglia Ruskin University top-up degree = £ 3.300
What are we offering?
Learning By Doing
Classes are practical. You will work individually or collaboratively on real business problems and case studies from various companies and industries. You will do research, brainstorm, iterate and develop solutions and present them to the class.
You will work on your final project since the beginning of the Online MBA program allowing you to immediately apply what you learn in your modules to your project. Your final project can consist of a traditional research thesis, a business plan or the elaboration of a business idea.
This program allows you to choose your own path. If you want to be an intrapreneur and drive change from within an organization, then you can create a final project that reflects that choice.
If, on the other hand, you choose to become an entrepreneur and build your own business, this program allows you to present your very own business plan or business idea as your final project.
You will get personalized assistance from your professors who are all professionals in their areas of teaching. Their role is to facilitate, guide and advise all students in the development of their final project.
Build Your Own Digital Portfolio
Throughout the program, you will develop a digital portfolio consisting of the work done in each module and your personal project. This portfolio will work as an online CV that you can present to prospective employers.
How does the program work?
Our Modular System
The MBA program consists of 14 modules each lasting 3 weeks. This system allows for complete immersion in the subject area. Every 2 or 3 modules, there will be an Orientation Week which will focus on your International Management major. During the OW, you will be able to present your final project to your tutors and get feedback and guidance towards its completion.
What will you be doing?
Below is the 3-semester structure for the modular MBA in International Management program.
- Managing Strategic
- Managing and financing innovations
- Leadership for management and business
- Supply chain management
- Design Thinking
- Lean Thinking
- Entrepreneurship & Intrapreneurship
- Globalization & Geopolitics
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies & Fintech
- Accounting & Tax
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Inbound Marketing & Sales
- The Connected Leader
- Change & Innovation Management
- Financial Management
- International Business Operations
- Law, Policy & Security
Choose your path!
- Intrapreneur - Work in an Organization
- Entrepreneur - Build your own business
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 10, 2018