ONLINE MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
At Mount Mercy University, our MBA is designed for working professionals. You can work full-time, spend time with family and friends, AND earn your master’s degree.
Learn from experienced faculty while you expand your current network and knowledge to further your career.
You can pursue a traditional MBA or can focus on an emphasis on Human Resources or Quality Management.
Classes are offered online, in an accelerated 5- and 10-week course format. Students can finish in as little as 18 months with our non-thesis MBA program. We offer six start times per year for ultimate flexibility. No GMAT or GRE required.
Mount Mercy University accepts tuition reimbursement from employees and employers who have the benefit available to them. Students receiving tuition reimbursement are allowed up to 45 days after course completion to pay their tuition.
- EC 580: Managerial Economics
- BK 500: Managerial Marketing
- BA 505: Statistics for Managerial Decision-Making
- BN 510: Operations Management
- BN 500: Organizational Effectiveness
- BC 500: Corporate Finance Reporting
- BC 600: Managerial Finance
- BA 515: Organizational Ethics
- BN 600: Strategic Human Resource Management
- BN 650: Business Capstone (when 2 or more core classes remain)
Plus 9 elective credit hours
Need more information? Contact us at (888) 903-4503 or email@example.com.