Bolster your MBA with cyber leadership.
Become the leader that steers organisations safely through cyber threats. Secure valuable data according to best cybersecurity practice. Navigate change. Develop practical tools to shape a positive data security culture in organisations.
- Global Cyber Security and Law
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- Big Data
- The Cyber Mindset
- Ethics and Decision Making
- People and Culture
- Finance for Managers
- Digital Operations and Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Leadership in Practice
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Industry Project with Australia's top companies
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 12 months
- Part-time: up to 6 years
- With a focus on data and cyber management, our online MBA will provide the leaders of tomorrow with an understanding of core business concepts and a diverse set of industry-focused skills through the application of holistic, real-world analysis and an exploration of current business theories.
- Students can expect to graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business landscape.
- This is not a technical qualification. This course is designed to provide the leader with sufficient knowledge of the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures combined with both local and globally recognised strategies to successfully liaise with various technical experts and stakeholders to make informed management decisions.
- This course clearly identifies the various data risks to, and the responsibilities of, every organisation with an online presence. Students will focus explicitly on culture, values and dispositions in order to affect change within organisations in regards to best cybersecurity practice. As no two organisations are the same, each will require unique, multi-faceted and creative solutions reached through careful planning of self and others.
- No exams.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
- This course is developed in partnership with industry experts and modern thought leaders who, together with our Global Leaders Faculty, provide genuine insights from over 250 of the world’s greatest individuals, from prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, entrepreneurs, scientists, academics and CEO’s.
On completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define the problem: graduates will be able to understand the broad context and complexity of an industry and the resultant challenges faced by its constituents. Students will be able to frame complex industry problems and effectively communicate them to others possessing both specialist and non-specialist expertise.
- Gather and analyse evidence: graduates will develop and refine skills of efficiently collecting, analysing and synthesising data required to identify and illuminate the roots of complex industry challenges through both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Demonstrate management: graduates will develop project management knowledge and skills and then administer projects by drawing on practical experience and theoretical approaches to management. They will be able to critically apply leading management theories to specific project contexts in order to effectively achieve project goals.
- Develop strategic vision: graduates will develop frameworks for achieving organisational change drawing on innovative and entrepreneurial solutions. They will develop strategic visions that identify business opportunities and appropriately incorporate relevant risk reasoning into proposed business solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership in cyber and data management: graduates will be able to communicate the vision effectively and mitigate implementation risks to achieve effective change management in relation to cyber and data through both creative and pragmatic approaches. Graduates will be prepared for leading organisational change.
- Understand, communicate and apply advanced theoretical knowledge in their fields of data security, leadership and people management to real-world contexts in order to justify propositions and related bodies of knowledge to critically evaluate the resolution of business problems and recommend actions relevant to contemporary business settings.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Cyber Security
- Head of Digital Transformation Security
- Head of Cyber Defense
- President Cyber Security
- Information Security Director
- Change Leader
- Cyber Security Executive
- Data and Cyber Security lead
- VP Cyber Security Strategy
- VP Security Assurance
- Security Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- Governance Compliance & Risk Manager
This course is accredited by the University of New England which is a self-accrediting tertiary institution, offering a multitude of accredited course programs across a variety of academic disciplines. The University is compliant with the National Quality Assurance processes provided by the AQF and TEQSA.
- Option A: hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above.
- Option B: hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in Data and Cyber Management from UNE.
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School and the University of New England, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via the mobile app.
- Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device.
- Opportunities to hear from and engage with business leaders at industry events.
- Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Study now, pay later
- Government FEE-HELP support available
- Repay your government loan via the tax system
Ducere has awarded $1.4M in scholarships in the last 3 years. To see if you qualify, enquire now.
Master of Business Administration (Data and Cyber Management)
Total units to complete the degree
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP.
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More