Pursue a senior career in HR through LSIB
The MA in Human Resource Management (HRM) programme is highly valued and holds an international reputation for quality. The programme is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along with international focus, you will gain essential knowledge to become an HR professional. The programme gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. The programme is relevant, flexible, delivered 100% online and has been a ranked as a valuable investment with the majority of our students rating it high in terms of return on investment and programme content.
- Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience running and growing businesses.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- The programme is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full-time students at the university campus.
- Cost effective: Typically, UK degree starts from £12000 per annum, but with LSIB, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content: Our coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including an increase in salary and promotions.
- Study anytime, anywhere: You don’t have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. Our online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Cross-Cultural interaction: With students located in 31 countries on five continents LSIB allows you to build connections with colleagues around the world.
- Live Chat support: As a student, you can chat with our support team 24X7 worldwide.
- Assessments: Assessment is by coursework assignments, quiz, and a dissertation work.
- Flexible and Innovative High Impact Learning and Cost Effective
The programme apart from being cost-effective is very flexible, enabling you to balance study with your work and home commitments. The programme is about real-world learning that combines online learning with case studies, project-based assignments to develop management skills, encourage critical thinking and sharpen your decision-making ability. Who is this programme for?
- Successful managers, executives, and professionals who want to take their career to a new level.
- Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise.
One of the following
- Level 6 Diploma, OR;
- Bachelors Degree, OR;
- 5 years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management, and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a business issue from an HR perspective
- Research Methods for Business Management
- Dissertation Project
Assessment is through assignment and project work. There are no exams.
GBP £7400 or USD $9400 * The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly installments
Job and career opportunity
Senior government leader Entrepreneur Consultant Senior roles in HR