Online MA Law (i-MA Law) - Full-time
Our i-MA Law is an online course designed for non-law graduates who want to gain a legal qualification at Master’s Level. You’ll learn practical legal skills such as analysis and critical evaluation, alongside a range of transferable attributes such as research and presentation skills.
Our structured course is delivered online by qualified lawyers with extensive practice experience.
On completion of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your studies to become a solicitor or barrister in the UK, whilst obtaining a Master’s award, which will be highly attractive to employers in a variety of disciplines. This course is the perfect choice if you want to study online and wish to keep your career options open.
You’ll have access to our award-winning Employability Service to help you find employment from the moment you accept your place. It has an outstanding track record of finding students the right career path to suit them, whether in the legal sector or the wider business world.
- Students must possess an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in any discipline.
- Overseas graduates and mature non-graduates:
- Please send your qualifications through to the Admissions team who can advise on your eligibility for the course
- If you decide you wish to proceed onto the BPTC, please apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
- If you have completed a degree outside the UK and you do not come from a majority English speaking country:
- A certified copy of any document that proves you are qualified in English at CEFR level B2 or above in each of the four components of language learning. For more information, visit http://www.law.ac.uk/postgraduate/entry-requirements/#ma-law-entry-requirements
- International students: An English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- We also offer a pre-sessional English course to students who need to improve their English skills in order to meet the IELTS requirements for entry onto the course.