Complete Anaheim University's Online International MBA 100% online from anywhere in the world while working full-time. By completing 12 courses (6 core courses in business administration, 4 specialized courses in international business and 2 elective courses in sustainable management and entrepreneurship), you can earn an international MBA online in 18 months.
- Enroll in 1 course, several courses, or complete the entire Online MBA program in approximately 18 months
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your International Master of Business Administration degree from the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business.
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- During each 6-week term, you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, 2 x 90 minute live online webcam seminars, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world in your free time
- At the end of the 2nd and 5th weeks, join two live 90-minute online webcam seminars
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
- What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow
The objective of the MBA program is to educate and prepare a diverse group of men and women with the knowledge, analytical ability, and management perspectives and skills needed to provide leadership to organizations competing in a world increasingly characterized by diversity in the workforce, rapid technological change, and a fiercely competitive global marketplace. The Anaheim University MBA is designed to prepare students for careers in management and leadership in both the private and public sectors. Students acquire a comprehensive foundation in the fundamentals of business, the global environment in which they will function, and the analytical tools for intelligent decision-making.
- BUS 510 International Economics
- BUS 520 International Human Resource Mgmt
- BUS 530 International Accounting
- BUS 540 International Marketing
- BUS 550 International Management
- BUS 560 International Finance
- Tuition Savings: $750 per course x 12 terms: $ 9,000
- Records fee waived ($200 x 12 terms): $ 2,400
- Tuition Relief Savings: $11,400
- DEGREE PROGRAM TOTAL AFTER TUITION RELIEF: $4,975
About the School
Anaheim University is committed to its motto, "Students First, Always." You and your best interests are our first concern. Our aim is to provide students around the globe with an opportunity to receiv ... Read More