Online Graduate Diploma in Law (i-GDL) - Full-time. Reg. No. 252955
Get on the case with our Online Graduate Diploma in Law (i-GDL) - Full-time. Reg. No. 252955
The University of Law's (ULaw) GDL spreads the workload for a better-paced approach.
Our GDL enables students to immerse themselves fully in the law in a short space of time.
Here are just some of the reasons why our GDL is best placed to help you prepare for your future legal career:
- A better-paced programme
- Our better paced GDL makes it manageable to learn vast amounts of law in a very short space of time.
- Immersive learning with no excessive end of course assessments
- Teaching by qualified lawyers
These courses are registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.
- UK entry requirements: Students are required to possess a 2:2 or above from an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Mature non-graduates or overseas graduates seeking to become a future barrister should apply for a Certificate of Academic Standing from the Bar Stand Board (BSB). Those wishing to become a future solicitor should send their qualifications through to the Admissions team who can deem whether or not you are eligible for the course.
- International students: An English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- We also offer a pre-sessional English course to students who need to improve their English skills in order to meet the IELTS requirements for entry onto the course.
See 3 more programs offered by U Law Hong Kong »
Last updated September 2, 2019