Become a Cyber Leader by learning from industry titans.
Secure your future as a data leader by gaining insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders. Explore risk analysis, threat management & cyber governance to develop practical tools that affect a positive data security culture in organisations.
- Global Cyber Security and Law
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- Big Data
- The Cyber Mindset
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 6 months
- Part-time: up to 2 years
- This graduate certificate is for leaders who are looking to equip themselves with the knowledge and skills needed to implement effective cyber management in any organisation.
- This is not a technical qualification. This course is designed to provide the leader with sufficient knowledge of the different programming languages, systems and infrastructures combined with both local and globally recognised strategies to successfully liaise with various technical experts and stakeholders to make informed management decisions.
- This course clearly identifies the various data risks to, and the responsibilities of, every organisation with an online presence. Students will focus explicitly on culture, values and dispositions in order to affect change within organisations in regards to best cybersecurity practice. As no two organisations are the same, each will require unique, multi-faceted and creative solutions reached through careful planning of self and others.
- No exams. Benefit from the opportunity to fast-track your studies and graduate in 6 months, while you work.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
- This course is developed in partnership with industry experts and modern thought leaders who, together with our Global Leaders Faculty (GLF), provide genuine insights from over 250 of the world’s greatest individuals, from prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, entrepreneurs, scientists, academics and CEO’s. Information is delivered fully online over each trimester through a bespoke learning management system supplemented by various rich media and modern case studies.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand, communicate and apply advanced theoretical knowledge in the fields of data security, leadership and people management to real-world contexts.
- Justify and interpret theoretical propositions and related bodies of knowledge to critically evaluate the resolution of business problems and recommend actions relevant to contemporary business settings.
- Critically apply cross-disciplinary knowledge in decision making with creativity for innovation and data security contexts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of global business challenges and key management strategies to positively influence a data mindset.
- Work as a reflective leader and data practitioner to formulate, implement and evaluate industry-specific investigations to resolve complex professional problems and inform decision-making.
- Communicate effectively to specialist and non-specialist audiences including multi-disciplinary teams, diverse cultural communities and business and other professional organisations.
- Exemplify initiative and inspirational leadership in a dynamic 21st-century work environment with an emphasis placed on consistent, ethical, and socially responsible leadership.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head of Cyber Security
- Head of Digital Transformation Security
- Head of Cyber Defense
- President Cyber Security
- Information Security Director
- Change Leader
- Cyber Security Executive
- Data and Cyber Security lead
- VP Cyber Security Strategy
- VP Security Assurance
- Security Governance Director
- Threat Investigations Lead
- Enterprise Risk Officer
- Governance Compliance & Risk Manager
This course is accredited by the University of New England which is a self-accrediting tertiary institution, offering a multitude of accredited course programs across a variety of academic disciplines. The University is compliant with the National Quality Assurance processes provided by the AQF and TEQSA.
- Option A: Hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor degree qualification or above.
- Option B: Seven years of full-time work experience, including at least three years of relevant full-time work experience in a dedicated IT/supervisory/management/consulting role.
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School and the University of New England, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via the mobile app.
- Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device.
- Opportunities to hear from and engage with business leaders at industry events.
- Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Study now, pay later
- Government FEE-HELP support available
- Repay your government loan via the tax system
Ducere has awarded $1.4M in scholarships in the last 3 years. To see if you qualify, enquire now.
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP.
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More