Learn to Lead in a Global World
We believe an MBA should be student-centered.
At Elmhurst, we put you first. The way we see it, the only reason we’re here is to provide you a high-impact, high-value business education. Our mission is to give you the skills and connections you need to achieve your goals in your career and life.
The full-time MBA is designed for recent college graduates who hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or foreign equivalent.
- 100% online
- Intensive accelerated program; not designed for students working full-time
- Fall or spring start
- Completed in one year of full-time study
The Right People On Your Side
Elmhurst faculty are experienced industry leaders who are dedicated to expanding your reach with fieldwork, connections and hands-on experience. In this online program, you’ll work with a team of faculty that’s always there for you, helping you negotiate everything from class selection to career direction.
Study With The Best
Your classmates are other professionals seeking career advancement and a global mindset. You’ll connect with them right away, gaining a network of peers who will
support you. In fact, the network you form will be one of your most valuable takeaways. Attainable, accessible, affordable—the full-time Elmhurst MBA fits into your life.
The Full-Time MBA is designed for business professionals who have recently completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or foreign equivalent.
Candidates must complete the following prerequisites:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
Prerequisites can be met through the successful completion of an online course (MBA Prep 300), completed as part of the student’s undergraduate coursework, or transferred from another college or university. The prep class is offered online four times a year.
In lieu of a statement of purpose, applicants are asked to respond to one of the following questions:
- What are your career goals? How will an MBA help you achieve these goals?
- Describe one or two significant accomplishments, in the last five years, that you are most proud of and discuss why you view them as such.
- What will be your biggest challenge while earning your MBA?
Candidates also should have work experience.
Students need to successfully complete 10 required courses (30 semester hours). The sequential nature of the course work is designed to help the student gain the foundational business knowledge to become effective decision-makers. There are no electives in this program.
- Understand and use Microsoft Excel and other technologies as management tools;
- Demonstrate the analytical tools for making decisions on complex business issues and problems;
- Learn and demonstrate organizational skills necessary for careers in business;
- Demonstrate the ability to better assess ethical decision-making in the workplace; and
- Recognize the challenges faced by businesses in a global and diverse environment and demonstrate an ability to assess whether the global strategy created and implemented is sound and ethical.
About the School
Do you want to expand your knowledge, update your skills and reach the next level in your career? Our master’s programs are designed to meet the demands of the marketplace.