⚡️ Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We have temporarily adopted our programs for virtual instruction so that our new students have an option to begin their program in Summer or Fall 2020 virtually, and then change to on-campus learning, once the Czech Republic re-opens its borders.
In partnership with National American University, the University of New York in Prague offers a flexible MBA degree program combining Online and On-Campus life-long learning. National American University is fully accredited with the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. National American University is registered with the Ministries of Education in multiple countries, and the business division of National American University has been granted full accreditation by IACBE for its MBA program.
Online Flexible MBA concentration areas
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
10 Reasons to Enroll in the UNYP MBA Program
- Improve your global employment prospects
- Increase your earning potential
- Hone your leadership skills
- Learn in a local and international environment
- Sharpen your decision-making abilities
- Engage in learning approaches including virtual business simulations, guest speakers, workshops, case studies, and peer learning
- Understand new issues in business and management to better succeed in a competitive international environment
- Practice your skills through exposure to applied problem-solving, roleplaying, and experiential learning situations
- Apply your new skills at work the next day
- Participate in the only Czech MBA program with triple accreditation from the Czech Republic (ČAMBAS), the UK, (BAC), and the US (IACBE)
Students need to submit the following by online application.
- UNYP application form
- Notarized copy of undergraduate university degree - Bachelor’s diploma minimum
- Official academic transcripts directly from the University, or a notarized copy
- English language certificate
- TOEFL: +79
- IELTS: +6.5
- CAE: A,B,C
- CPE: A,B,C
- English-medium University undergraduate or higher degree
- Personal essay - a short essay about how this program will assist with professional and personal goals
- Two letters of recommendation - from professors or supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrolling in this program. The form will be delivered to you after the application.
- Curriculum Vitae – Resume
- Relevant work experience
- Copy of ID or passport
- Application fee of 2,000 CZK (non-refundable) ≅ 80 EUR or 115 USD
- Motivation interview - after submitting the required documents students are invited for an interview with the MBA Director (in person or by video call)
All documents must be submitted in English. Documents originally in another language must be accompanied by a certified translation in English.
Online Flexible MBA Tuition and Fees 2020 - 2021
- Program tuition: 300,000 CZK
- Application fee (one-time fee): 2,000 CZK (*Non-refundable )
Payment of Tuition Fee and Compulsory Charges
- The tuition fee can be paid in the following manner:
- a) The Student will pay UNYP the total tuition fee and all charges one week before the beginning of the studies according to the approved academic calendar of the MBA program. If the student has paid the total tuition fee and all charges by this date, he or she will be awarded a discount of 5 % from the tuition fee.
- b) The Student will pay the first installment of the tuition fee and related charges corresponding to 50 % of the total amount of the tuition fee and charges one week before the beginning of the studies according to the approved academic calendar of the MBA program at the latest. The student is obliged to pay the remaining 50 % of the tuition fee no later than eight (8) months after the start of the program.
- The Student may apply for a Payment Schedule regarding payment of the tuition fee. After depositing a down payment of at least 25 % of the tuition fee and charges, the installment plan will allow the Student to divide the outstanding amount increased by a 3% installment fee over several equal installments (maximum duration is 12 months).
Do you have a question? Are you ready to apply?
Our admissions team is ready to answer your questions or help you with your application! Our team can also arrange a campus visit to meet our students and professors or sit in on a class. If you would like the try the UNYP experience you can even be a UNYP student for a day.
About the School
Since 1998, UNYP has been offering the best in English-language higher education in Central Europe, with a focus on Business Administration, Communications, Finance, IT Management, Marketing, Internat ... Read More