- Dates: From 11/23/2020 to 05/04/2021
- Place: Online
- Hours: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Direct). Recorded Sessions.
- Duration: 114 hours
- Price: 1750 €
The program is divided into two modules, the Financial Reporter (EIF) and the Financial Advisor (EAF). The classes of both modules will be interspersed in such a way that students who only want the Financial Reporter Certification (EIF) will not attend all class hours (174 hours), since it is only necessary that they attend at 114 hours that they have programmed and that can be consulted in the “Program” section of this brochure.
All sessions will be Online, you can follow the sessions in Streaming (live). The sessions will be recorded and posted on the platform, along with the documentation and exercises to be done in class. In addition, as the sessions will be broadcast from the Instituto BME classrooms at the Madrid Stock Exchange Palace, the student who wishes may attend in person whenever they want.
Questions from the sessions will be posted on the Platform as well as a simulator on the same platform where the exam is carried out that will help the students to properly prepare the Certification exam, both as a Financial Reporting Specialist (EIF) and as an Advisory Specialist Financial (EAF).
Especially suitable for graduates and professionals who develop, or want to do, their professional career in the financial markets, have direct contact with the client and wish to accredit the competencies of the Technical Guide 4/2017 of the CNMV regarding information and financial advice. Prior technical knowledge is not necessary and therefore, it will not be necessary to accredit a minimum regulated training.
The main objective is to provide the professional market with adequate training for the performance of their duties in the area of information and advice to clients. The program addresses in detail all the requirements and competencies of the CNMV Technical Guide 4/2017.
Summary Financial Reporting Specialist Certification Program
- Financial Mathematics (3 hours)
- Statistics (3 hours)
- Fixed Income Valuation (6 hours)
- Technical Analysis (6 hours)
- Fundamental Analysis (6 hours)
- Equity Markets (3 hours)
- Spanish Stock Market Interconnection System (SIBE) (6 hours)
- Introduction to Fixed Income Markets (6 hours)
- Derivatives Markets (3 hours)
- Equity Futures (6 hours)
- Options and warrants premium (6 hours)
- Forex market (3 hours)
- Currency Derivatives (3 hours)
- Collective Investment Institutions (6 hours)
- Pension Funds (3 hours)
- Insurance (3 hours)
- Perfomance Measurements (3 hours)
- Alternative Investments (3 hours)
- Real Estate Investment Funds (3 hours)
- Regulatory framework of financial markets (9 hours)
- Regulation of Collective Investment (3 hours)
- Taxation of Financial Products (6 hours)
- Financial Planning (3 hours)
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More