- Dates: From 04/27/2020 to 05/27/2020
- Place: Online
- Duration: 34 hours
- Price: 450 €
The need to save and properly manage and invest these savings affects almost all citizens. However, very few have received the necessary training to resolve personal financial matters.
In order to provide the necessary knowledge for day-to-day asset management, the course is developed through a very practical methodology, by setting out examples using free tools available on the Internet. This practical approach is based on the development of two actions:
- Specifically, the explanation of each theoretical concept will be illustrated with at least one practical example. Additionally, the program has two sessions in which Gesconsult will develop specific practical cases.
- Overall: throughout the entire program, an example of family wealth planning and management will be developed. During each session the practice to be carried out will be exposed, which will be resolved by the teacher in the next class.
Any private investor who wishes to optimize the management of his wealth.
The exhibitions are based on a minimum level of knowledge without specific prior needs. In any case, and to standardize the level of the attendees, for each module preliminary basic readings will be provided that allow a better use of the sessions.
The objective of this course is to provide the essential knowledge to carry out an adequate management of individual or family wealth, applying a series of simple and very effective principles and processes and analyzing the characteristics of different financial assets, as well as the main techniques and tools for manage them.
- Module 1: Financial Planning: the basis of wealth management.
Practical Case 1: How to successfully face a meeting with a financial advisor.
- Module 2: Financial assets and products.
- Module 3: Analysis and investment strategies.
- Module 4: Execution of strategies. Rebalancing and restructuring. Taxation.
Practical Case 2: Analysis of customer investment experiences.
In general, the hours of the sessions will be from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. However, the sessions corresponding to the practical cases on May 05 and 26 will be from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on how the platform works.
Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More