MBA focuses on 3 key areas that deal with global aspects:
- Innovation & Disruption
The Online Executive MBA program consists of core courses you have to complete. Some of the topics include The continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation, Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders, and businesses.
Overall, the Online Executive MBA is composed of 10 core courses that will be taught by leading experts from over 20 industry and business partners.
For the online learning system, we are using the platform used by Harvard and MIT.
We are offering 2 different Online MBAs: Online Global MBA and Online Executive MBA. Both programs have similar content but differ in the knowledge acquisition level. Online Global MBA offers more global and international perspectives. With Online Executive MBA you will acquire deeper knowledge on executive-level topics.
You can tailor your MBA by choosing one of the specializations.
- Global and International Management
- Cybersecurity Management
- Human Resource Management
- Tax Management
- Finance and Banking
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- IT Management
- Energy Management
* Specialization is dependent on the courses that are part of the concentration.
- Maximum 12 months
- Online Video Lectures on SSBM’s top-notch platform
- 10 Core Courses
- 1 Personal Advisor
- SSBM Connect
- 60 ECTS Credits
- Taught in English
Specialization is dependent on the core courses
All of our core courses deal with some of the following topics*:
- Big Data and AI
- Robots, People, HR and Management Issues
- Digital Transformation and Future of Work
- Change Management
- Culture of Transformation
- HR and Co-working Spaces
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Our Online Executive MBA will help you to beCEO, Vice President, Senior Management, Owner / Partner, Entrepreneur, HR Expert, etc.
Overall Online Executive MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real-life problem-solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire a collaborative mindset
About the School
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners. We guarantee Swiss Quality Education and excellence. ... Read More