Become a complete marketing and communication manager, mastering the creative, productive and strategic aspects of all digital media.
WHY IS THIS MASTERE MARKETING ISEFAC ONLINE?
Do you have a commercial, marketing, communication or IT background? Master all facets of marketing and digital communication and become the strategic asset essential to the development of the company. Take control of the digital strategy and gain responsibility.
This diploma course focuses on the practical application of business skills and will allow you to acquire a synthetic vision of the evolution of digital marketing and to access the most sought after positions on the professional market.
A gateway to digital businesses in high demand:
- Web Marketing Manager
- Webmarketing Project Manager
- Mobile project manager
- Digital project manager
- Web referencing
- Web Editorial Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Content Manager
- Digital Strategy Consultant
- Chief Digital Officer
- Traffic Manager
- Growth Hacker
- Community Manager
Master new skills using our project pedagogy
- Design and pilot a digital enterprise strategy
- Analyze the market and the sector and create a business plan
- Develop the image and visibility of the company or project
- Organize and manage the teams needed to complete the project
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Admission on file and interview.
THIS TRAINING IS ACCESSIBLE
- To the holders of a diploma Bac 3 recognized, License or Bachelor, in the fields of marketing, digital, communication or design ...
- To holders of a recognized Bac 2, BTS or DUT diploma, supplemented by one year of professional training in marketing or communication.
- Or professionals in marketing, sales, web, management, who can justify a significant professional experience of at least 4 years.
2 entries per year; January and September
9 000 € Excl. Tax: Companies price, OPCA
9000 € TTC: special rates
A leader in work-study training for 20 years, Isefac has trained a generation of company employees in management positions in complementary fields: management, communication, commerce, marketing, management, HR ...
17282 Strategic Web Manager
Program taught in: