The Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization provides the necessary training for its graduates to be professionals capable of improving processes and solving different challenges in administrative and industrial sectors, through analysis. Always from the perspective of improving our relationship with the environment within the framework of sustainable development goals.
In this sense, the person trained will be able both to identify the information necessary for decision-making , and to generate plans and programs taking into account costs, resources, technologies, and environmental impact, which may be strategic for the development of the sector.
The Degree in Engineering in Industrial Organization will allow the student:
- Acquire knowledge and a general understanding of key concepts, new development methodologies, and theoretical and hypothesis approaches associated with industrial organization.
- Understand and execute the applications of industrial organization from an interdisciplinary point of view .
- Collect, examine, evaluate, and interpret the information related to the industrial organization .
- Acquire skills for critical thinking and analysis of the industrial organization, inside and outside the context.
- Acquire and understand how development objectives should be used in industrial organization, in the search for a sustainable society.
- Communicate information related to industrial organization and sustainable development accurately and reliably to different audiences, specialists or not.
- Use a structured and coherent argumentation, based on the concepts and techniques of industrial organization and sustainable development.
- Use strategies to anticipate and solve problems in the field of industrial organization, framed in sustainable development.
- Plan your own learning needs and choose an appropriate degree or master's degree program with a high degree of autonomy.
- Evaluate the relevance of various problem solving methods, applying the ideas and techniques established during the development of the studies.
- Understand the limits of one's own knowledge and the possible repercussions of actions on the professional task .
- Act in accordance with the ethics of the profession and discipline.
- Be aware of both the economic and legal repercussions of your professional activity.
The Degree is developed over three academic years, organized into 4 areas of knowledge that help to structure the content of the program.
- Basic Sciences - 36 ETCS
- Applied Sciences - 48 ETCS
- Analysis and Decision Making - 30 ETCS
- Economics - Management - 54 ETCS
- Báchelor's Final Project - 12 ETCS
- Total - 180 ETCS
First year (60 ECTS)
- Mathematics (I and II) (12 ECTS)
- Physics (I and II) (12 ECTS)
- Chemistry (I and II) (12 ECTS)
- Development and sustainability (6 ECTS)
- Energy and sustainability (6 ECTS)
- Drawing and information systems (6 ECTS)
- Information systems applied to industry (6 ECTS)
Second year (60 ECTS)
- Mathematical methods and operations research (6 ECTS)
- Statistics (6 ECTS)
- Quality management (6 ECTS)
- Generation, transport and distribution of sustainable energy (6 ECTS)
- Sustainable industrial manufacturing and maintenance (6 ECTS)
- Models for the analysis and management of the sustainable organization (6 ECTS)
- Logistics and distribution management (6 ECTS)
- Organization finances (6 ECTS)
- Sustainable project management (6 ECTS)
- Design for sustainable organizations (6 ECTS)
Third year (60ECTS)
- Industrial maintenance management systems (6 ECTS)
- Human Resources Management (6 ECTS)
- Team management and leadership (6 ECTS)
- Collaborative economy within the framework of sustainable development (6 ECTS)
- Business creation (6 ECTS)
- Elective (18 ECTS)
- Final Project of Báchelor (12 ECTS)
Students who pass all the subjects proposed in the study plan will receive:
- Title of Bàtxelor en Enginyeria d'Organització Industrial issued by the Ministeri d'Educació i Ensenyament Superior d'Andorra *.
- Translation into Spanish of the Bàtxelor certificate issued by the Carlemany University.
- European Diploma Supplement, bilingual (Catalan and Spanish), issued by the Ministeri d'Educació i Ensenyament Superior d'Andorra that certifies the subjects completed and grades obtained, as well as the ECTS corresponding to each one of them and to the degree in its set.
* Degree in approval process.
This is a university training program that requires being able to access university studies in the context of the countries of the European Union, as well as the equivalent level to said access, official and demonstrable, in other territories. Specifically, they will have access to the degree program:
People with national studies will be able to access bachelor studies through one of the following ways:
- Andorran high school.
- Advanced professional diploma.
- Foreign baccalaureate that has obtained access to higher education from the Government of Andorra.
- Studies started from a bachelor and have passed at least 30 ECTS (EHEA).
- Bachelor degree.
People with international studies may access bachelor studies through one of the following ways:
- Baccalaureate or similar qualification that meets the access requirements demanded by the educational system where you have completed post-compulsory studies and that allow you to start higher education studies.
- With official university studies started and who have passed at least 30 ECTS (EHEA) or at least one semester (outside the EHEA).
- Official university qualification.
Practice a profession in the field of industrial organization, carrying out activities related to business management and management in areas of production, quality, purchasing, commercial, finance, environment, among others, always from the perspective of sustainable organization.
You can serve as a manager, production director, maintenance director, logistics professional, quality and others. You can also do strategic consulting.
They may be linked to industrial sectors and public and private administration. They will also be able to carry out teaching and research activities.
- General management of companies, especially industrial or service companies with relevant technological content.
- Organization management.
- Organization and management of production and operations.
- Organization and management of the logistics chain.
- Management of physical distribution (warehouses and transport).
- Management of purchases and supplies.
- Quality management, environment and energy efficiency.
- Management of technology and technological innovation.
- Public administration, especially in areas of industrial and technological promotion, and R + D + I.
- Continue studies for a specialization degree or master's degree studies.
About the School
Universitat Carlemany nace con el afán de contribuir activamente en dar soluciones a uno de los mayores retos a los que se enfrenta la sociedad en este siglo: el desarrollo sostenible. Nuestro objetiv ... Read More