Become a Business Advisor through this Online University Course
Specialize in business consulting through this 100% updated online course, which will allow you to effectively manage all the tax, labor and accounting obligations of any company.
You will receive up-to-date training prepared for the challenges of the day to day and at the end of the course you will obtain a university degree recognized both academically and professionally.
Upon completion of the labor, tax and accounting counseling course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Interpret the commercial regulations.
- Manage the procedures for the incorporation of companies.
- Draft commercial contracts.
- Know the general tax law.
- Comply with the tax obligations of a company.
- Carry out the management tasks of the main taxes.
- Fill out tax forms and documents.
- Tax advice to companies-
- Comply with social security regulations.
- Advise on the hiring of workers.
- Comply with the obligations derived from the hiring, dismissal, dismissal or suspension of workers.
- Calculate payroll and settlements.
- Prepare the final balance of the company.
- Define the profit and loss account-
- Manage all the accounting obligations of the company.
- Advise third parties on accounting matters.
- Commercial Law
- Introduction to the Spanish Tax System
- Personal Income Tax
- Corporate tax
- Value Added Tax
- Social Security
- Hiring and Labor Law
- Calculation of payroll and settlements
- Vicissitudes of the Employment Contract
- Collective Bargaining and Union Law
- Introduction: Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Financial Accounting (Option 1 Expert Level)
- Financial Accounting (Option 2 Advanced Level)
The Online Business Consulting Course at the School of Business and Management - ENyD will allow you to enjoy the freedom and flexibility provided by a training capable of adapting to your times and needs. In addition to combining your work and personal life while you update yourself in labor, tax and accounting matters.
Optimize your available time and do not spend it on trips to get to the classroom. You will be able to attend all the online classes and review with the teacher all the theoretical contents, in addition to examining real practical cases. Interact with the rest of the students and meet people of different nationalities. Classes are repeated cyclically so that, if you were unable to attend one, you have the option of being able to see it on another date.
The teaching staff that participates in the Specialization Course in Tax, Labor and Accounting Consulting has a common characteristic: all the teachers are active professionals and in relevant positions related to the subject of study.
This is part of our commitment as a Business Advisory School since theoretical knowledge does not take place in this matter and it is not applicable to the workplace.
About the School
ENyD es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de posgrado que cuenta con una dilatada trayectoria en el sector de la educación a distancia dentro del ámbito empresarial. Desde hace casi 2 ... Read More