- Develop key leadership dimensions
- Produce innovative ideas and think strategically
- Communicate to persuade and influence others
- Initiate action, give direction, and take responsibility
- Implement plans to achieving goals
Please contact Francine Berg at LeadershipPrograms@ce.uci.edu for assistance in developing a personalized course plan.
- Principles of Leadership (3 units)
- Creating the Strategic Vision (3 units)
- Influencing Others (3 units)
- Leading Others (3 units)
- Delivering Results (3 units)
About the On-Demand Format
Flexibility in how you learn
Achievement is measured by the quality of work completed on projects vs. hours in a classroom. Customize your learning based on your knowledge and experience – you can learn new leadership skills or earn credit for demonstrating leadership skills already acquired, and choose to learn with situations from your own work history or the case study provided.
Flexibility in when and how quickly you want to learn
Start courses as soon as you enroll. You will have 90 days to complete each course and may take as many as you want concurrently.
Student-determined level of interaction
Learning resources curated by a subject matter expert, online office hours with a mentor and online discussion forums with other students are available to use at your discretion.
The cohesive course of study
The leadership topics assembled, resources curated and mentorship offered to provide you with the leadership skills needed to be an effective executive, manager, supervisor or team member.