This series of courses will provides a solid foundation in basic business management and ensure your exposure to those elements essential to success as a manager in the public or private sector. Employers highly value the knowledge and skills you'll obtain in the areas of finance, human resources, marketing, leadership, management, communication, and business analysis.
Leave this program with the necessary tools to competently and confidently face the demands and challenges of today's business environment.
Who Should Attend
Newly appointed and prospective managers from sales, marketing, purchasing, finance, and human resources in either public or private industry will benefit from course work in this program.
- Develop or refine your management and leadership skills to enhance your current job performance, increase your opportunities for advancement, and gain greater career flexibility.
- Understand basic financial theories and practices for improved bottom line management.
- Obtain an understanding of the various aspects of marketing.
- Learn techniques for basic business analysis and strategic planning.
- Explore the fundamentals of human resources management including recruitment, interviewing, appraisal, organizational analysis, and workforce diversity.
- Network with peers and other industry professionals.
- Gain an understanding of the Business Process Optimization framework and business improvement methodologies
Occupational summary for administrative services managers in the United States:
- Jobs: 275,937 (2018)
- Projected Growth: 11.4% (2018-2028)
- Annual Salary: $70k-$94k (25th-75th Percentile)
- Essentials of Management & Leadership
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing and Media for Business and Administrators
- Finance for Business and Administrators
- Introducation to Business Process Optimization
- Communication in a Diverse and Changing Workplace
- Modern Business Writing
Program taught in: