Everybody needs sales skills. You might not know this, but you have been selling your entire life. Think about your childhood and when you “negotiated” with your parents for that new bike? Selling. Asking your first girlfriend or boyfriend out? Selling. Going through your first job interview? Selling.
Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur trying to get a startup off the ground, a seasoned sales training manager wanting to breath new life into your sales team, or want to improve your success rate by selling yourself in a job interview, Spencer Lodge’s Sales Mastery for Champions is for you.
You’ll learn how to find prospects for any industry, the basic sales process, critical skills needed, how to close the deal, how to overcome objections, and much more.
Applying these lessons in your life will help you blow up your sales performance, improve your interpersonal abilities and embed a drive for success in your life.
Your Instructor: Spencer Lodge
Having trained and coached thousands of people during his career, Spencer Lodge knows what it takes to make things happen.
With over 24 years of experience in building businesses and training employees to achieve their full potential, Make It Happen was born out of Spencer’s desire to share his success with people in the industry. Whether you’re an employee that wants to learn how to be a better salesman through our leadership programme, or a CEO that wants to cultivate a strong sales and leadership culture in the workplace, Make It Happen has the tools that you’ll need to help you on your way. Transform your sales team, redefine your success strategy and realise that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
It’s time to visualise your success, take action and make it happen!
- Unlimited 12 months access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
- Exam preparation quizzes, tests, and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready
Introduction to Sales: How to Sell
- Sales Skills Are Necessary
- Sales Is Persuading Someone to Do What You Want
- Know What You Need to Do to Make The Sale
- Commission isn’t a Bad Word
- Commission Comes in Different Forms
- Door Knocking
- Cold Calling
- Email Blasts
- Seminars and Workshops
- Using Introducers
- Social Media
- Trade Shows
- Long-Term Prospecting
- Why you should use the internet
- Not just focused on money
- Focus on building a business
- Focus on one customer at a time
- Being a good listener
- Promise a lot and deliver even more
- Invest in activities that grow business
- Be fantastic at networking
- See problems as opportunities
- Gear 2 of completing the Fact Find
- 4 Actions of Prospecting
- Filling up your prospecting pipeline
- Tips that will help with prospecting
- Difference between prospecting and selling
- Prospecting Tips and Tricks
The Sales Process: 4 Gears
- Fact Find
The Sales Process: Basics
- The Greeting
- Engage in Conversation
- 3 Steps_Work
- 3 Steps_Social
- 3 Steps_Family
- Psychology of the Buyer
- Fears of the Buyer
- Common Mistakes Made
- Importance of Great Questions