Certified Blockchain Developer (CBD) focuses on deploying Blockchain technology on business applications and Certifies individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
About CBD Certification
The Certified Blockchain Developer is a skilled professional who discovers the power of Blockchain technology in businesses and understands the in-depth what Blockchain is and how it can be implemented to build various Blockchain based applications. Certified Blockchain Developer course is carefully curated for both technical and non-technical audiences. The CBD credential certifies individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Developer(CBD) is an exhaustive self-paced training; the exam-based program aims to provide proof of the development knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The objectives of CBD credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain developer specializes in enterprise development measures.
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- To reinforce Blockchain development expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who can go for this course?
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CTO, VP - Engineering, VP - Technologies
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Govt. Officials
- Professors, Students
- Job Assistance
- Learn Solidity language & Multiple Technology-based developments
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-depth understanding of Blockchain, Smart Contracts & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Should have worked with at least one of the programming language.
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Blockchain deeply
Should be reasonably familiar with software development processes
- 8 Hours of training
- The 1-hour exam
- Training can be consumed as per candidate's availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online
- Training can be taken remotely
- There will be an online training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times total.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training hub.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.