- Globally renowned institutions:
- The London School of Economics and Political Science is ranked #2 in the world for Social Sciences & Management by QS World University Rankings.
- Founded in 1836, the University of London is one of the world’s foremost champions of distance education; today, it is home to more than 50,000 distance-learning students around the world.
- Designed for a range of ages and experience levels: This programme welcomes students of various ages and experience levels, including new students, transfer students and experienced professionals.
- Flexible: Our engaging, flexible programme allows you to study without relocating, while balancing personal, professional and academic responsibilities.
The online BSc Economics from the University of London provides you with a comprehensive understanding of both specialised topics and the broader behaviour of economies. With academic direction from the London School of Economics and Political Science, ranked #2 in the world in Social Sciences and Management and #6 in Economics and Econometrics by QS World University Rankings (2020), this programme gives students a strong foundation in economic theory and essential quantitative skills, including statistics and mathematics.
Prepare for careers in the evolving field of economics without relocating, and while balancing personal and professional responsibilities. In addition to developing a strong foundation in mathematics and statistics, students in the online BSc Economics programme from the University of London will study particular areas of economics as well as the broader behaviours of economies. Academic direction from leading LSE academics.
About the School
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world.