- Globally renowned institutions:
- The London School of Economics and Political Science is ranked #2 in the world for Social Sciences & Management #6 in Economics and Econometrics by QS World University Rankings (2020).
- Founded in 1836, the University of London is one of the world’s foremost champions of distance education; today, it is home to more than 50,000 distance-learning students around the world.
- Designed for a range of ages and experience levels: This programme welcomes students of various ages and experience levels, including new students, transfer students and experienced professionals.
- Flexible: Earn a flexible degree that allows you to balance personal, professional and academic responsibilities.
Designed for new and returning students alike, the online BSc Economics and Management from the University of London – with academic direction from LSE, ranked #2 in the world in Social Sciences & Management and #6 in Economics and Econometrics by QS World University Rankings (2020) – prepares students to apply economic reasoning while thinking independently about management. Our immersive online campus gives students the flexibility to study without relocating.
Learn how to apply economics concepts in management settings. Developed in collaboration by globally recognised universities – the University of London and the London School of Economics and Political Science – this flexible, online undergraduate programme prepares you for careers in evolving fields without requiring you to relocate.
About the School
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world.