- Globally renowned institutions:
- The London School of Economics and Political Science is ranked #2 in the world for Social Sciences and Management by QS World University Rankings.
- Founded in 1836, the University of London is one of the world’s foremost champions of distance education; today, it is home to more than 50,000 distance-learning students around the world.
- Designed for a range of ages and experience levels: This programme welcomes students of various ages and experience levels, including new students, transfer students and experienced professionals.
- Flexible: Our people-centred, flexible degree allows you to study without relocating while balancing personal, professional and academic responsibilities.
The online BSc Business and Management programme from the University of London prepares students for careers in banking, general management, accountancy and other growing fields. With academic direction from the London School of Economics and Political Science, ranked #2 in the world in Social Sciences and Management by QS World University Rankings (2020), this programme emphasises sought-after creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
photo courtesy of UoL/LSE
Analyse business and management issues through the lens of various social science disciplines. Academic direction from UoL/LSE, ranked #2 in the world in Social Sciences and Management by QS World University Rankings (2020).
- Prepare for careers in banking, general management, accountancy and more. Our flexible degree allows you to balance personal, professional and academic responsibilities.
- Develop in-demand creative, analytical and strategic problem-solving skills. Study a programme structure designed by leading UoL/LSE academics.
About the School
Discover an online learning experience that puts you first, no matter where you live. The online undergraduate programmes in economics, management, finance and the social sciences are a collaboration ... Read More