The BA (Hons) in Business Studies programme reflects the changing world of business and equips you with the expertise needed to understand business and management on both a national and global scale.
The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of one’s own professional skills and abilities.
The programme aims to develop pro-active decision-makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in a global context.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or any equivalent qualification
- 2 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The programme consists of 2 stages.
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Diploma Business Management (Credits - 240-120 UK / 120-60 ECTS)
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
❯ Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) Degree (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
Graduates of this course will be well prepared for a wide range of career choices across business disciplines and sectors.
Many graduates also find that this course gives them the confidence and impetus to go on to study for postgraduate degrees such as MBA and professional qualifications.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More