Learn to build and evaluate regression, classification and clustering models.
I'm Luca Naso, an astrophysicist who is passionate about data and technology (but also startups and running!). With this online master "Master Executive in Machine Learning and Data Analysis" I want to teach you how to enter the wonderful world of Machine Learning. In particular, I will guide you step by step in the Machine Learning theory as well as in its practical application with the programming language R.
Why choose this course?
This master has only one focus: to enable those who follow it to use the Machine Learning in R. Everything then orbits around the goal of allowing students to realize their models of Machine Learning independently, using R. To achieve this result are many tutorials have been inserted, where all the steps are performed one at a time. At the same time there are theoretical sessions that allow us to understand the principles behind the various algorithms or strategies.
With this online master "Master Executive in Machine Learning and Data Analysis" you will learn the basic principles of Machine Learning, the most common algorithms and the R commands to create models for regression, classification and clustering problems. What often distinguishes a mediocre Data Scientist from an excellent one is his ability to evaluate and choose the best models. For this reason specific techniques will be taught and put into practice in order to do this.
Overall we will present and use 8 different algorithms, you can follow more than 11 hours of video divided into over 120 lessons. You will also have access to almost 300 pages of slides in pdf format that you can download divided into sections and consult at any time. Also the source code of the R scripts that we will make during the course will be at your disposal, and you can download it and use it in your console of R.
With this course you will learn the practical skills you need to apply Machine Learning to real problems.
What will you learn with this course?
Sign up for my online master " Executive Master in Machine Learning and Data Analysis " and you will have access to my lessons where you will learn:
- To realize Machine Learning models in total autonomy, both for classification and regression and clustering problems, both in supervised and unsupervised cases;
- To use Linear Regression (simple, multiple and nonlinear), Logistic Regression, LDA (Linear Discriminant Analysis), QDA (Discriminant Quadratic Analysis), KNN (K-Nearest Neighbors) and K-Means algorithms;
- To Evaluate the Results of a Machine Learning Model;
- A Choose the most appropriate Machine Learning model for the case in question;
- Ad Use the R programming language in RStudio.
By signing up for the course you will have these bonuses:
- Your First Machine Learning Model
- Machine Learning Overview
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Interaction in Multiple Regression
- Non Linearity in Multiple Regression
- Choice of Variables
- Evaluation of the Model - Part 1
- Evaluation of the Model - Part 2
- Logistic Regression
- Linear and Quadratic Discriminant Analysis (LDA and QDA)
- K-Nearest Neighbors (KNN)
- Unsupervised Machine Learning Models
- Final Test
About the School
Life Learning è una Società con Certificazione RICONOSCIUTA IN OLTRE 160 PAESI in quanto è accreditata ISO 9001:2015 per “Progettazione ed Erogazione di Corsi di Formazione Online” dalla Lloyd’s Regis ... Read More