Compared to a traditional two-year programme, the Rome Business School’s Online 1-year MBA provides a faster return on investment. It can be started anytime, it is online and offers the unique opportunity of fitting today’s professionals’ need for freedom and flexibility.
The programme is structured to enable you to continue to work full-time and study for your MBA part-time, connecting what you learn to current global and relevant organisational issues. This is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of work to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
The benefits of our 1-year MBA programme
- Start whenever you want, anytime during the year
- Designed for busy professionals wishing to combine work and study
- One-year duration
- Choose to attend lectures either on campus or online – or even both
- A global perspective, thanks to the four Double MBA options available in two different continents, even live online
- Small and International classes
- 2 International study tours included, in Paris and Barcelona
- Individualized management coursework
- Lectures in the evenings and on weekends
- Grants available
Our 1-year MBA course is aimed at all those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge that will enable them to operate as general managers. Our 1-year MBA is designed for full-time working individuals. Courses are offered in the evenings and on Saturdays, allowing students to complete the programme without interrupting their careers or excessively disrupting their personal lives.
Students interested in taking part this MBA are typically:
- professionals interested in pursuing careers in general management, either in not-for-profit or for-profit businesses or as entrepreneurs or managers;
- professionals with specialist backgrounds who wish to acquire general management experience to progress in their careers;
- graduates with at least two years of relevant work experience who wish to consolidate their managerial knowledge;
- entrepreneurs who wish to develop their skills and competences to make their businesses grow internationally.
On completion of the Rome Business School’s 1-year MBA, you will have acquired the skills to be able to work – among other profiles – as:
- General Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Management Consultant
International Study Tours
The Rome Business School offers you the possibility to complete your studies in the heart of two of the most influencing cities in Europe and in the world, Paris and Barcelona.
This will give you the opportunity to learn further management models and gain experience in the world’s leading business cities, thus growing as a true international manager.
15.000 euro - scholarships available
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More