The technological, economic and social transformations have increased the complexity of the business strategy, in general, and of the logistics strategy in particular.
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: October 2020
- Until July 31
- Limited places
- Up to 28% discount and 50% on file opening
Definition of the program
The Official Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management and Logistics / Supply Chain Management and Logistics will allow you to define and implement a supply chain strategy aligned with the business model and corporate strategy of the company and learn how it will impact operational measures. and tactics.
What makes this mastery unique?
- Simulation tools that allow to delve into the logistics area of a company.
- Professional teachers in the sector with extensive experience in the logistics sector.
- Study of the determining factors of leadership necessary to achieve a high-performance team and efficient change management in companies
- Propose new models and operating strategies including e-business, according to current global environments
- Establish the ideal internationalization strategy for a company based on the environment, the product and its activity
- 100% online teaching
“In an increasingly competitive and constantly evolving environment, the training of professionals trained in the area of Logistics and the Supply Chain has become a first-order need for companies. The qualification possibilities provided by this Master, as well as the high degree of employability offered by the sector for this type of profiles, make it a true bet for the future. "
David Hernandez Blanco
Consultant in Transport and Logistics, Director of the Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
Technical support at your disposal
We offer support for any computer incident or in the configuration of our systems. We help our students through specific training to learn how to use all the tools.
Live online classes from any device
Two-way videoconferencing allows the student and teacher to interact, breaking any barrier of presence. In addition, the classes are recorded and available to the student 365 days a year.
You will always have direct contact with your teachers. These will be at your disposal and you can arrange private tutorials by videoconference to answer your questions.
Academic guidance service
An academic advisor will accompany you throughout your training process with us. Their mission is to know you, guide you, motivate you and support you in all the processes and moments so that you achieve your goals.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Production Manager
- Logistics director
- Distribution Director
- Responsible for Reverse Logistics
- Head of Distribution Center
- Logistics and Operations Consultant
- Head of Stock Control
The recommended entry profile is that of students who have completed their university studies related to the area of Economics and Business (ADE, Economics, Labor Sciences, etc.) and Engineering (specialty of Industrial Organization or related).
In the cases in which the official university degree with which you want to access the master's degree is not considered related to its subject (they are considered related, and therefore have access to the master, those higher degrees that have in their curriculum a minimum of 12 ECTS related to economics and business. These related degrees will be assessed by the coordination of the degree), the Admission Committee, after studying the records, will determine the training complements that the student must take (maximum 12 ECTS ).
The training complements will include the following subjects:
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of administration and business management
- Financial management
- Organization and internal management
The requirements for access and admission to official Master's studies at the International Valencian University are established in accordance with article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, which establishes the organization of official university education .
They will be able to access the official university studies or those belonging to the Master, who meet any of the following requirements:
- In order to access official master's degrees, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees.
- Also, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that empower in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
The title may have additional specific access requirements, which you can consult on the information page of each of them.
- Credit price: € 84 / ETCS
- Teaching price: € 5,040
- 50% discount on file opening until July 31, 2020
- 18% discount on teaching until July 31, 2020
Discount By Payment Method
- Additional 10% for cash payment
- Additional 5% for payment in two installments
Scholarships from the Ministry of Education
- General Call for Scholarships 2020-2021 academic year
About the School
La VIU es una universidad presencial tecnológica con una enseñanza online y audiovisual. A través de la pantalla del ordenador y desde cualquier parte del mundo, los/las estudiantes reciben clase en t ... Read More