- Duration: 1 year
- Final price: 3,000 euros 10% scholarship 2,700 euros
- Modality: Online
- Requirements: Official university qualification issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from the University of the Middle Atlantic
- Employment and internship
This Master has among its objectives the acquisition of, among others, the following competences:
- To know in the legal field and the normative framework of the prevention of labor risks.
- Train to evaluate the risks likely to cause accidents at work, applying the techniques to identify the risks, evaluate them and plan the preventive activity and previously analyzing the risk factors.
- Be able to plan and carry out safety inspections and accident investigation.
- Adopt corrective and preventive actions against deviations from the established criteria.
- Be able to recommend safe behaviors and watch over the conditions that workplaces in general must meet.
- Train to publicly present reports and prevention designs with clarity and conciseness.
I direct A
Directed to graduates or graduates seeking to be enabled in the prevention of occupational hazards.
This master's degree, framed within the Chair IMF IUTA with the University of the Middle Atlantic, is taught online through a virtual platform, allowing the student access to the study, regardless of their geographical location or time availability. In this platform you will find all the academic content, information about the works, alerts, calendars, and a permanent communication system with the tutor and the students.
The obtaining of the final degree is subject to the passing of all the subjects of the Master, as well as the preparation and defense of the Master's Thesis. The tests or final exercises of each subject are face-to-face.
Official Master's Degree in Prevention of Occupational Risks by the Universidad del Atlántico Medio, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the EHEA. It makes it possible to obtain 60 ECTS credits, as well as access to Doctorate programs.
- Fundamentals of techniques for improving working conditions
- Legal scope of Prevention
- Occupational Risk Prevention Techniques: safety at work
- Occupational Risk Prevention Techniques: industrial hygiene
- Techniques for Prevention of Occupational Risks: ergonomics and applied psychosociology
- Techniques related to the Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Audits of occupational risk prevention management systems
- Practical Workshops on Health Management and Management
- Final Master's Project
- Risk Prevention Technician, both own and external.
- Responsible for Prevention in Public Administrations.
- Teacher in the area of Occupational Risk Prevention.