- Price: 5,600 euros 65% scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela
- Job and Internship Exchange
The University Master's program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management aims to provide specialized and professional training in the area of the logistics sector.
Logistics and supply chain management companies demand personnel with not only managerial skills , but also with specific ones that enable them to make decisions in the logistics world, contributing to greater competitiveness of their companies in an increasingly global environment and in which there is less and less differentiation in the quality of products, industrial manufacturing processes, innovations or profit margin.
- Module I - Logistics Fundamentals
- Module II - Procurement and Procurement Management
- Module III - Production Logistics
- Module IV - Physical Distribution and Reverse Logistics
- Module V - Operators and Logistics Centers
- Module VI - Global Commercial Distribution and Logistics
- Module VII - Logistics Project
- Module VIII - Logistics Information Systems
- Module IX - Integrated Logistic Support
- Module X - External Practices
- Module XI - Master thesis
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More