- Price: 4,650 euros 20% scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Degree obtained: Master by the Camilo José Cela University
- Job and Internship Exchange
Companies are increasingly aware that success in business objectives is only achieved through a good selection of human capital. This task can only be achieved with professionals trained to design, organize and manage an adequate Human Resources policy and talent acquisition.
The new Official Master's Degree in Human Resources: Organization and Management of Talent , taught by the Camilo José Cela University in collaboration with IMF , grants the official degree approved in the European field of higher education.
Thanks to this Master's degree, students will be able to develop strategies to make the company more competitive and define the structure of the Human Resources management most appropriate to apply them, in addition to knowing and applying management and competency management models at all levels.
Order 3691/2017, of October 9, of the Ministry of Education and Research of the Community of Madrid, authorizing the implementation of the Master's Degree in Human Resources: Organization and Talent Management of the Camilo José Cela University, between others.
- Module I - Human Resources Department
- Module II - Search and selection of personnel
- Module III - Training and development in the company
- Module IV - Talent performance and management
- Module V - Change Management
- Module VI - Social Function and Human Resources
- Module VII - Work Climate
- Module VIII - External practices
- Module IX - Final Master's Project
- Course I - Coaching
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More