- Price: 7,375 euros 20% scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 90 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Degree obtained: Official Degree from the Nebrija University
- Job and Internship Exchange
Graduates or Graduates in Law, with Title approved in Spain, not registered
The Master of Access to the Law of the Nebrija University, allows law graduates to be able to enroll and access the practice of law according to Law 34/2006, of October 30, as well as enhance the skills, knowledge and abilities of the student for legal advice, procedural practice, public speaking, etc.
Why choose the Master's Degree in Access to the Lawyer Profession?
- Prerequisite for access to the legal profession.
- The only program on the market that will train you in two key competences for the practice of law: Public Speaking and Legal Writing, and Extrajudicial Conflict Resolution.
- Focused on passing the examination of access to the legal profession.
- Actual mock exams by topic.
- Training through real cases focused on current legal practice.
- Internship program in prestigious offices, consultancies and companies
- Cloister of renowned legal professionals of the illustrious Bar Association of Madrid.
- 4 branches of exam specialization.
- Legislation Updated.
We want to join the University Master in Access to the Profession of Lawyer the teaching experience of first level professionals.
- Module I - Professional ethics
- Module II - Interpersonal skills
- Module III - Proven methods and techniques in the jurisdictional protection of rights
- Module IV - Strategic management applied to defense
- Module V - Alternative conflict resolution systems
- Module VI - Legal research techniques
- Module VII - Teamwork techniques
- Module VIII - Analysis and process techniques
- Module IX - Case Classroom
- Module X - Organizational environment and billing
- Module XI - Professional Legal Framework
- Module XII - Tax Law
- Module XIII - Private International Law
- Module XIV - Criminal Law
- Module XV - Administrative Law
- Module XVI - Community Law
- Module XVII - Civil Law
- Module XVIII - Labor Law
- Module XIX - Commercial Law
- Module XX - Bankruptcy Law
- Module XXI - Computer Law and New Technologies
- Module XXII - External practices
- Module XXIII - Master thesis
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More