The Master's Degree in Leadership and Human Resources Management is an innovative program, which complements the classic concept of managing teams of people, with the current and necessary ingredient of leadership. It is a unique proposal, which intensifies training towards leadership and talent management.
It is designed and developed in collaboration with the Official Association of Sociologists and Political Scientists of Madrid and based on its successful Master in human resources management, with 29 editions held and more than 500 graduate and active students, in the direction of people.
In addition to the resources of the Nebrija University, the College of Sociologists and Political Scientists contributes its bag of internships and employment to improve the effectiveness of practical training and insertion in the labor market.
The methodology is eminently practical, the case method is followed. Continuous evaluation and personalized attention are two of the fundamental characteristics of this Master. The Blackboard learning platform is used. The professors are active professionals and doctors, the groups are small, which guarantees the quality of the education received.
This Official Master's Degree has the collaboration of the Official College of Sociologists and Political Scientists of Madrid, experts in training programs in the field of people management and in the inclusion in the labor market of students trained in this program, through his extensive job board.
Practical methodology based on the case method, technical notes, continuous assessment, cooperative learning, problem-based learning. The learning also uses the most modern virtual platforms to complete the training received in the classroom. All with a personalized tutoring system. We have an expert faculty with active professionals and doctors.
Profile of the students
The ideal candidate is a student with university training in business areas who want to work in people management and / or lead teams. Languages, computing, professional experience, international experience are some of the characteristics of our students.
The student has the option of carrying out compulsory professional practices to obtain the degree. It is also possible to validate professional practices by professional experience. To take the internship, students may opt for the following companies:
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA
- ATRESMEDIA CORPORACIÓN DE MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN, SA
- CANON ESPAÑA, SA
- GAS NATURAL SDG, SA
- GLOBALIA CORPORATE SERVICES
- HELLA, SA
- IBERDROLA, SA
- INDITEX, SA
- MAN TRUCK & BUS IBERIA, SAU
- MICROSOFT IBÉRICA, SRL
- MINISTRY ECONOMY (DGCOMINVER)
- RENAULT TRUCKS ESPAÑA SL
- REPSOL, SA
- ROBERT BOSCH ESPAÑA, SLU
- TELEFONICA, SA
- VODAFONE ESPAÑA, SAU
- AXA MEDLA IT & LOCAL SUPPORT SERVICES SA
- CABILDO INSULAR EL HIERRO
- CAIXA DE BALEARS SA NOSTRA
- OFFICIAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY HISPANO-TURCA
- EUROPA PRESS DELEGACIONES, SA
- ROBERT BOSCH SPAIN FÁBRICA MADRID SA
- TELEFONICA INTERNACIONAL WHOLESALE SERVICES, SL
- T-SYSTEMS ITC IBERIA, SA
- CG1.- The student must acquire updated knowledge of the different areas of the company.
- CG2.- The student must be able to systematically understand the relevant information of the company, its context and how to apply it to complex situations, taking into account how it affects other departments.
- CG3.- The student must master the sufficient techniques that allow him to obtain and analyze information, evaluate its relevance and validity, synthesize it and adapt it to the context.
- CG4.- The student must be able to deal with complex and unpredictable situations in a systematic and creative way, with critical judgment, with incomplete information, taking risks, making decisions and communicating them to any type of audience.
- CG5.- The student must be able to communicate correctly both orally and in writing, using the most current technology.
- CG6.- The student must be able to act autonomously in the planning and implementation of projects and decisions.
- CG7.- The student must be able to play different roles within a team, particularly the leader.
- CG8.- The student must be able to recognize the need for change and must have the necessary ability to manage it.
- CG9.- The student must be able to act autonomously in a framework of responsible freedom.
- CG10.- The student must be able to add value to the company through their creativity and participation.
- CG11.- Ability to integrate the values and policies of effective equality in the organization and government of the company, especially between women and men and attention to disability.