- Duration: 1 year and a half
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Price: 3,960 euros
- Scholarship: 25%
Final price: 2.970 euros
Scholarships and Study Aid Program
Requirements: Official university qualification
Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from the Nebrija University
Employment and internship
Students who successfully pass this program:
- They will be able to apply concepts, principles, fundamentals and techniques of the Prevention of Labor Risks.
- They will be able to make judgments and write reports on the preventive activities to be developed.
- They will be qualified to publicly present reports and prevention designs with clarity and conciseness.
- They will develop an ethical professional commitment in all actions that influence occupational safety, its analysis and the adoption of preventive measures.
I direct A
Aimed at graduates or university graduates who seek to be enabled in the prevention of occupational hazards, and exercise the functions of a Compliance Officer
This master's degree is taught online through a virtual platform, allowing students access to the study, regardless of their geographical location or time availability. In this platform you will find all the academic content, information about the works, alerts, calendars, and a permanent communication system with the tutor and the students.
The methodology of the Nebrija University, based on collaborative learning, places the student at the center of the training.
The obtaining of the final title is subject to the passing of all the subjects of the Master, as well as the preparation of the Master's Final Project. The exams can be done online.
Official Master's Degree in Prevention of Occupational Risks and Regulatory Compliance by the Antonio de Nebrija University, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the EHEA. It makes it possible to obtain 90 ECTS credits, as well as access to Doctorate programs.
- Fundamentals of techniques for improving working conditions and the legal field of prevention
- Techniques for Prevention of Occupational Risks: Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology
- Occupational Risk Prevention Techniques: Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Medicine
- Normative compliance
- Professional practices
- Master's thesis
- Technical Occupational Risk Prevention, both own and external.
- Compliance Officer
- Responsible for Prevention in Public Administrations.
- Occupational Risk Prevention Auditor
- Teacher in the area of Occupational Risk Prevention.
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More