The Nutritherapy Practitioner has training in vital hygiene, health education,and nutrition. His education is in both preventative and curative care.
He or she can carry out complete nutritional analyses and apply rules of healthy nutrition. Other courses that will complement this program are Client-Practitioner Relationship and Developing a Professional Practice.
- Prerequisites: None.
- Reference code: NH 400
- Hours of study: 675
- Credits: 45
- Certification: Nutritherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Tuition fees: $4860 CAN | $4050 USD | €3869 EURO
The Nutritherapy Practitioner (or Holistic Nutrition Practitioner) can consultant in private practice, in a health center, or from home, He or she can give seminars or write articles for schools, business, associations, and others. They are qualified to manage a health center or a health food store, etc.
- Course 122 Vital Hygiene
- Course 142 Nutrition Basics
- Course 231 Health Education
- Course 244 Energetics Approaches
- Course 343 Metabolism and Nutrition
- Course 445 Orthomolecular Approaches
- Course 542 Nutritional Balance
- Course 924 Nutrition Clinical Case Studies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018