- Dates: From 04/05/2021 to 04/11/2021
- Place: Online
- Duration: 1 week
- Price: 80 €
It is a fact that 95% of individual investors, and some professionals, lose their risky money in the stock market. To have a robust investment system you need 3 things: Method, Mind and Money Management (Monetary Management) .
Although this is basic in financial markets, there is still a big question about why investors make the decisions they do.
With this course we solve this question.
Just as when we talk about computers we think about processors and how to program them with low-level languages, the same thing happens with the mind. We can use a language to program the instructions that our computer, which is the brain, must process. This is exactly what NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) does.
We could define it as a modeling technology that makes the difference between standard and excellence, it is as if we had the operating manual of our mind and thus be able to adjust it, to achieve the results we want.
The course not only provides theoretical knowledge but is mostly practical.
Breaking down NLP
- Neuro refers to the way we experience the world through our 5 senses
- Linguistics to the language we use to give meaning to our experiences
- Programming refers to the way we operate.
At the end of this course the student will leave with basic knowledge about:
- What is really NLP?
- How can I apply it to the financial markets?
- Investors who want to understand how our brain works
- Investors who want to have specific strategies to stop self-sabotaging while trading.
- Investors who want to delve into the scientific reasons behind the psychology of trading.
The objective of the course is to provide the basic skills for the individual investor / trader to build specific decision-making strategies when doing stock operations.
1. Understand the reason for the behavior of the trader or investor
- Introduction to NLP
- Internal Representations
- emotional states
2. Control emotions
- What is the subconscious according to NLP?
- Systems 1 and 2 by Daniel Kahneman
- Cause and effect
3. Anchor emotional states
- What are anchors in NLP?
- Techniques for anchoring
4. Cut losses
- Difference between error, failure and violation
- The origin of biases
5. Make good decisions
- What are the strategies according to NLP?
- Decision-making model
6. On getting lonely
7. NLP in Times of Crisis
- How to set goals and achieve them?
The course lasts for one week in which the student and the teacher are in contact at all times.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The students will have the complete documentation in PDF format, so that they can have it printed at the time of class and it will be easier for them to follow it.
- On Tuesday there will be an Online session from 8pm to 10pm, in which the slides corresponding to the current week will be explained in depth and practical examples of all the concepts studied will be given.
- This session will be recorded and posted in the virtual classroom. In this way, if a student misses it or wants to see it again, they can do so at any time.
- On Thursday there will be another Online session from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., in which all the doubts published in the forum will be resolved and the study of the course documentation will continue.
- The rest of the week the student can use to work on the documentation and practical exercises, if the trainer considers it so. Any questions should be asked through the "Forum of doubts".
- During the week all doubts raised through the forum will be resolved, so that all students can see them and learn from them.
- Students will have a chat to communicate with other students while the course is active.
- Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on how the platform works.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More