Accreditation: NQF Level 5, SABPP, SAQA ID. 61592
Human Resource Management is one of the most popular fields of study in South Africa today. Far from just being the management of people, Human Resource Management is ultimately designed to maximize employee performance in line with their employer’s strategic objectives.
According to Deloittes 2014 global survey, companies cite four issues pertaining to HR matters as the most urgent: Leadership, Retention & Engagement and Reskilling and talent acquisition. Career analysts forecast that the number of Human Resource positions will increase dramatically in the future. This makes Human Resource Management a much sought after qualification.
This 2-year online course is directed toward individuals already working in the HR field who want to advance their career through a formal qualification. It endeavors to provide students with an in-depth understanding of the HR Framework, and theoretical and practical knowledge to actively participate in the HR environment. Upon successful completion, you will be able to implement your company’s Human Resources strategy, perform the Human Resources related duties of industrial relations, employment equity, administration, management, and skills development. This NQF aligned and SABPP accredited course consists of 9 modules including:
- Module 1: Labour relations
- Module 2: HR management
- Module 3: Communication
- Module 4: Administration
- Module 5: Team dynamics
- Module 6: Management Services
- Module 7: Legal framework
- Module 8: Workplace education
- Module 9: Skills development
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students to achieve in their studies. Students will have a choice of completing this qualification in 24 months
- A completed, SAQA aligned HR FET Certificate with 140 credits at NQF L4
- Should you not have an HR FET Cert, A student must have 2 years actual working experience within a Human Resources Environment. Their HR duties should include 4 or more items from the following list: recruitment, training, letters of employment, dealing with resignations, remuneration packages, dealing with labor relations and unions, disciplinary hearings, occupational learning programs, skills development, employee inductions, manage individual and team performance, accountability, employee wellness, writing business emails/letters, statistics and reports, analyze HR data, understand business and financial concepts, payroll, benefits admin.
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of 9 Summative Assessments and one written Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment. Students must have achieved a competent grade in all 9 Modules before they may attempt the written Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment. Exam venues are available in all major South African cities (please contact us for specific venues and dates). Fees for the Centralised Final Integrated Summative Assessment are not covered within the course fee. The current SABPP fee is R1,350 and is subject to change. A minimum mark of 65% is required before the Diploma can be awarded.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized the professional body and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Online National Diploma Human Resources (HRNDP2OL)|
|Price Before bursary||R40,667|
|Price after bursary||R24,400*|
|Once off payment price||R22,000|
|Payment Plan||R750 over 32.5 months|
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
About the School
Academy of York is an accredited Further Education and Training College established in 2006 and has over 14 000 successful graduates. Our students all have one thing in common they aspire for a better ... Read More