Do you work in a customer service role? Do you want to progress within your role or find employment in a role which requires customer service skills?If so, this course is the perfect fit for you! This qualification is relevant to all business sectors where customer-facing roles exist, and gives you a foundation of knowledge which you can build on in your future career.
What topics are covered by the course?
This course is split into seven manageable units. These are:
- Unit 1: Understand the customer service environment
- Unit 2: Principles of business
- Unit 3: Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Unit 4: Understand customers and customer retention
- Unit 5: Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Unit 6: Understand how knowledge resources and service partnerships are used to support customer service delivery
- Unit 7: Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Qualification gained:NCFE Level 3 Certificate
- Place of study:Learn from home
- Type of course:Distance learning course with no exams
- Course duration:12 – 14 weeks.
Who is this course aimed at?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer service role, aspiring to progress within a team or hoping to gain employment in a role which requires customer service skills.
What will the student be able to do on completion?
This course will develop and sharpen your practical skills, enabling you to deliver effective, high quality customer service within a range of environments. You will be introduced to the key concepts and practices underpinning customer service delivery, from conflict resolution techniques to how customer service impacts upon an organisation. You will also gain an understanding of business markets, financial management, marketing and the legal requirements of businesses.
Completing this course will lead you to a position of receiving recognition within the workplace and will put you in line for professional development. This course will be a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs and catch the eye of potential employers!
How is the student assessed?
You will be assessed throughout your study by a series of short answer assessment questions which are built into the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for to be revised and edited at any point before submission.
We offer a manageable, interest-free direct debit scheme where payments are split monthly over the duration of your course. Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2017