Do you currently work in a leadership role? Do you have the drive and desire to apply for progression opportunities or gain employment in a role which requires much sought after leadership skills?If so, this course is tailored for you! This qualification is relevant to all business sectors where leadership and management roles exist and gives you a solid foundation of knowledge upon which you can build your future career.
- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2 Certificate
- Place of study: Learn from home
- Type of course: Online distance learning course with no exams
- Course duration: 8 to 12 weeks
What topics are covered by the course?
- Unit 1:Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
Who is this course aimed at?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in leadership roles, aspiring to progress within a team or hoping to gain employment in a role which requires leadership skills.
What will the student be able to do on completion?
This course will nurture and improve your practical skills, enabling you to successfully lead a team. You will be introduced to key principles of team leading, management techniques and business practices. You will not only gain an understanding of performance and conflict management, but will also strengthen your communication skills and increase your knowledge of the key legislation that is related to leadership roles. Completing this course will help you receive recognition within the workplace and will put you in line for professional development such as promotion and progression. This qualification would be a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs!
How is the student assessed?
Learners are assessed throughout their course by a series of short answer assessment questions. If you choose to study a paper-based course or paper-based with online assessments, you will answer a handful of relevant assessment questions at the end of each section you complete, before submitting your answers for your tutor to mark. If you choose to study entirely online, the assessment questions are built into the course and will appear on the screen for you to answer at relevant stages of the course. Your answers are automatically saved and are available for you to revise and edit at any point before submission.
We offer a manageable, interest-free direct debit scheme where payments are split monthly over the duration of your course. Full tutor and customer service support will be provided throughout the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 14, 2017