THIS PROGRAM IS COMPLETELY TAUGHT IN SPANISH
This training programme includes the main theory of Montessori, as well as the importance of the emotional and relational elements, which are essential to reach excellence in daily educational practice. It sets an overview of the Montessori working areas, in which the Montessori philosophy and the practical work are perfectly integrated; thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply Montessori Education.
Montessori’s education is an educational proposal with deep scientific foundations and has gained wide international recognition for its innovative profile that helps children in their holistic development: mind, body and emotions. Being a scientific method, which is based on the systematic observation of the real nature of children, it is suited to the specific needs of each stage of development of the person. Dr Maria Montessori noted the importance of the first years of life and the need for providing a prepared environment for the child; a true “life support” as a revolutionary element of our society.
International Montessori Institute (IMI) provides the principles and the practice of the Montessori Education, including other complementary approaches such as Emmi Pikler’s movement theories or one’s explained by Elinor Goldschmied about the importance of the play. This is a unique and innovative program, fully online, to accomplish your professional goals without leaving home. New technologies allow you to enjoy this flexible format, whilst maintaining a high level of quality. At IMI, we want to propose an online learning program to contribute, with concrete proposals, in order to improve the quality of the education provided in spaces of early childhood, such as Kindergarten, Montessori Moms, families or any other facilitator.
International Montessori Institute (IMI) is a Montessori training centre with a primary purpose: to offer a classic and rigorous Montessori courses based on the main principles of Maria Montessori and adapted to the educational needs of nowadays.
IMI’s objective is to provide training firmly connected to the legacy of Maria Montessori, bringing together the best of Italian and the Anglo-Saxon tradition. For that reason, our trainers have been carefully selected by their diverse international experience, as well as private and public schools, in order to convey the richness of the Montessori method in different social fields.
This interesting combination of trainers makes IMI a unique meeting point in the world, which generates an inter-Montessori dialogue ensuring loyalty to the ideas and vision of Dr Maria Montessori.
- To offer all the theoretical tools and practices for the implementation of the Montessori method in 0-6 classrooms.
- The art of living educational practice, placing the child in the centre of the learning and respecting their individual physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- Provide a space for reflection on the scientific evidence-based educational practice.
- Live the everyday educational practice of harmony and satisfaction in everyday life.
- To learn the core theory of the Montessori Education and practical aspects.
- To find out about the inner functioning of the environment.
- To learn implementation strategies of the Montessori Method.
- To guarantee significant, stable, effective relationships between adult and child, taking care of the moments of individualized attention.
- To know how to create relationships of support, cooperation, trust and listening between the family and the professional community.
- Understand how the constant external and internal is the basis of the Montessori Education.
- Overview of Montessori working areas and the elaboration of materials.
- All the practical training will be carried out from home with the constant online monitoring of expert trainers in each area.
- We provide you with the necessary bibliography for the course.
- Historical Context: Maria’s Montessori timeline highlights and the spread and evolution of her work.
- Montessori’s philosophy: A solid theoretical base to implement a pedagogy which is focused on the development of children.
- Scientific method: All the theoretical elements developed by Dr Montessori.
- Role of the Montessori Assistant: the new role of the adult, the importance of the observation and the care of the relationships.
- Prepared Environment as an educational tool, its adequacy.
All modules of this course are focused on a practical perspective of comprehensive personal work, thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply the Montessori education from deep domain and understanding.
Elements of Study
E-Learning and IT Support
We will provide you with a username and a password to access the Campus where you find course content, classroom forums, private chat and videos. All this with support from our IT department.
The contents of each module will be opened as the course advances. 24 hours available.
Interactive video presentations with the faculty members where students can ask questions in real-time.
Delivery of material
All literature necessary for the proper development of training will be provided.
Recommended applicant profiles
Currently, around the world, there’s a wide demand for professionals with solid Montessori training to set up new projects. This is due to the demand of many families who are searching for a different and more respectful education for their children.
This program is designed for all those with an interest in early childhood from birth to age six, such as:
- Technicians in Early Childhood Education
- Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Pediatricians, Occupational Therapist, Neurologist
- Montessori Mom
- Pre-school teachers
- Infant educators
- Mothers and fathers
- Educators in Special Needs Education
Double Degree Training
Students who pass the course will obtain the dual-degree of Montessori Classroom Assistant (0-3) and (3-6) issued by International Montessori Institute.
Option A: 3 instalments €193Pre-enrolment €75
Tuition €375 05/03/2019
1st instalment 05/04/2019
3th instalment 05/06/2019
Total Price: €975
Option B: Single Payment
Total cost: €975
About the School
Somos un centro de formación especializado en Educación Montessori con un objetivo claro: ofrecer una formación Montessori clásica y rigurosa basándonos en las fuentes originales de la Dra. Maria Mon ... Read More