Deepen your business acumen and accelerate your career to the promotion and beyond.
With the online Mini MBA course from Excel with Business, you receive training from experts with Strategy, Finance, Project Management, Computing, and Commercial experience.
If you’re an ambitious professional wanting to take control of your career by learning vital skills to stand out and succeed, the Mini MBA course is for you. In today’s crowded, competitive workplace, distinguishing yourself is more important than ever. Gaining relevant new skills and knowledge is a surefire way to ensure you retain an edge and are always progressing.
If you’re considering a formal MBA course or looking to get a head start on one, this bundle is perfect for you. But whether you decide to pursue further study or not, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the fundamental concepts that will be sure to strengthen your performance at work.
Communication, Influence & Teams:
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport, and credibility
Strategy & Business Models:
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognize, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
Finance For Non-Financial Professionals:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
Introduction To Leadership & Management – ILM:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Developing As A Leader & Management – ILM:
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – most of our Business Courses are also CPD Accredited.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Mini MBA package, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.