What are the objectives of this course?
Microsoft is the world’s most recognisable brand names in the IT industry, even one of the most recognisable brand names in general. With this certification, exclusively from Microsoft, you will build your Microsoft Private Cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility every IT infrastructure needs in today’s world.
Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Introduction to the Cloud Model
- Configuring a Private Cloud Environment
- Deploying Cloud Services
- Monitoring Cloud Based Applications
- Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Automating Incident Creation, Remediation and Change Requests
- Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- High Availability, Protecting and Recovery in the Cloud
- Optimising your Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring SLAs, Dashboards and Widgets
Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Planning for the Cloud
- Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud
- Extending and Maintaining Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuration Application Delivery
- Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Deploying and Configuring Access to a Private Cloud
- Monitoring Cloud Infrastructure
- Extending and Customising Monitoring of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Implementing Service Management for the Cloud
- Configuring High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Protection for a Cloud
- Automating and Standardising a Cloud
- Configuring a Self-Service, Multi-Tenant Cloud with Windows Azure
Who is it intended for?
This course is for any IT professional who is looking to upskill in Cloud technologies and work towards an industry-recognised qualification in one of the fastest-growing necessities in the business world.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we do recommend a strong understanding of the Microsoft operating environment.
What marks this course apart?
Earning an MCSE – Private Cloud certification will allow you to function in roles such as server administrator, systems programmer and network manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 27, 2016