Launch your career in an industry that is adding 1.5 million jobs globally each year by earning a Project Management MicroMasters® program credential from RIT.
The Project Management MicroMasters program from RIT is a graduate-level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT's Master's degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
By earning the MicroMasters program certificate you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals. Build on your MicroMasters program certificate by applying to RIT’s School of Individualized Study for a customized master’s degree.
- Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year. (source: Project Management Institute)
- The median salary for an entry-level project manager is $84,000. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities across industry domains as a project manager, project consultant, project analyst, program manager.
What You'll Learn
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management lifecycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Successfully earn a verified certificate in all three project management courses, and pass the final comprehensive capstone exam ($450).
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters program certificate are eligible to apply to RIT’s School of Individualized Study for graduate-level credential options. The MicroMasters program certificate will count for 9 credits toward a Professional Studies Degree (which is a total of 33 credits). In addition, if accepted to RIT, you will get free access to an online preparation course for the Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam.
- Average Length: 1-11 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-12 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institutions: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Institution Offering Credit: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $900 USD, now $810 USD for the entire program. You save $90 USD.