Get the professional skills demanded by the labor market
Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills (Soft Skills) is a key factor in your career. Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed at which decisions are made.
The MicroMasters program: Professional skills: negotiation and leadership of the Tecnológico de Monterrey, is composed of professional postgraduate courses, equivalent to 25% of work in the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will start your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Take the first steps in an exponential career and redefine your goals in a global, diverse and challenging environment in the leading business school in Latin America.
- Acquire business administration skills and strengthen your leadership and negotiation skills to establish new rules in global business scenarios.
- Acquire skills to lead business transformation.
- Consolidate the skills that accelerate your career such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation and leadership, with a global vision and a digital mindset.
What you will learn
- Develop more important communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Identify negotiation strategies based on the expected results and their impact on the relationship between the parties involved.
- Analyze the “social” perspective of a negotiation and its impact on successful agreements, as well as the risks of ignoring it or ignoring its applicability.
- Analyze events with intellectual rigor.
- Identify how reasoned decisions help to cope with change.
- It challenges you to develop your leadership skills.
- Develop a leadership oriented to human flowering.
- Leadership and organizational behavior
Learn to develop your potential as a leader, develop motivation, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Critical thinking: reasoned decision making
Learn to analyze events with intellectual rigor. Identify how reasoned decisions help cope with change.
- Leadership oriented to human flowering
Describe the elements of the Leadership model oriented to human flowering to develop leaders who achieve better results.
- Effective communication for the current leader
Learn to identify and develop the most important communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Negotiation and effective communication skills
Learn to analyze the "social" perspective of a negotiation and its impact on successful agreements, as well as the risks of ignoring it or ignoring its applicability.
- Strategies and negotiation styles
Learn the different negotiation styles and strategies based on the expected results and their impact on the relationship between the parties involved.
What is the MicroMasters Program?
The MicroMasters® programs are a series of postgraduate courses that have been designed by the best universities and collaborating institutions worldwide. These programs can help you advance your professional career in a specific way: MicroMasters® program certificates confirm in-depth learning about specific and in demand skills. The courses contained in the MicroMasters® programs can help you take the first step towards obtaining a Master's degree.
- Average duration: 6 months.
- Effort: 5-8 hours per week.
- Number of courses: 6 courses in the program
- Subject: Business and Management, Communication.
- Institution: Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Credit of the offer of the institution: Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish, English
- Price (USD): Originally $ 894 USD, now $ 804.60 USD for the entire program. You save $ 89.40 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More