Get the skills that will start your career as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills (Soft Skills) is a key factor in your career. Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed at which decisions are made.
The MicroMasters program: Professional skills: negotiation and leadership of the Tecnológico de Monterrey, is composed of professional postgraduate courses, equivalent to 25% of work in the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will start your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Take the first steps in an exponential career and redefine your goals in a global, diverse and challenging environment in the leading business school in Latin America.
- Acquire business administration skills and strengthen your leadership and negotiation skills to establish new rules in global business scenarios.
- Acquire skills to lead business transformation.
- Consolidate the skills that accelerate your career such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation and leadership, with a global vision and a digital mindset.
What you will learn
- Develop more important communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Identify negotiation strategies based on the expected results and their impact on the relationship between the parties involved.
- Analyze the “social” perspective of a negotiation and its impact on successful agreements, as well as the risks of ignoring it or ignoring its applicability.
- Analyze events with intellectual rigor.
- Identify how reasoned decisions help to cope with change.
- It challenges you to develop your leadership skills.
- Develop a leadership oriented to human flowering.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance in a career and that is born from the master's programs of the main universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher level courses recognized by companies for their real work relevance, and can accelerate a master's degree.
Details of the MicroMasters Program
- You must have a certificate of professional studies.
- Complete and pass the courses and obtain the verified certificate in the 6 courses that form the MicroMasters program: Professional skills: negotiation and leadership.
Students wishing to continue their training can validate the MicroMasters program credential for 3 courses of the Full-Time Master in Business Management of Tecnológico de Monterrey.
For validation is required to be admitted to the Full-Time Master in Business Management, this includes a total of 12 courses.
- Average duration: 4 weeks per course.
- Effort: 5-8 hours per week, per course.
- Number of courses: 6 courses in the program
- Subject: Business and Management, Communication.
- Institution: Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Credit of the offer of the institution: Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Spanish Language
- Video transcriptions: Spanish, English
- Price (USD): Originally $ 894 USD, now $ 804.60 USD for the entire program. You save $ 89.40 USD.