Marketing analytics is increasingly important as a central strategy to drive company performance. Analytical capabilities, even in entry-level marketing positions, are a must for career advancement. The MicroMasters program from Berkeley Extension will help you to gain skills in quantitative marketing techniques to deploy immediately and see practical benefits in the workplace. This powerful series builds your knowledge and skills with industry best practices and approaches for marketing measurement and analysis. Begin your journey to become a data wrangler and learn how to tell the stories hidden in your company’s data.
The program is designed and taught by industry expert Stephan Sorger, who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com, and NASA. He has taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
- Over a half million jobs created in “analytics skills” from 2015 through 2018. (Price Waterhouse Coppers (PWC) report based on Burning Glass data)
- This program focuses on skills that are beneficial to the following jobs: Marketing Manager; Product Marketing Manager; Market Researcher; Search Engine Marketing Specialist; Customer Insights / Business Intelligence Manager; Marketing Operations Manager.
- The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) forecasts a 19% growth rate for Market Research Analysts through 2024.
- The BLS forecasts a 30% growth rate for Operations Research Analysts through 2024.
What You'll Learn:
- Drive your company’s Return on Investment (ROI) with analytics-based marketing strategies.
- Apply analytics tools and techniques to real-world problems and scenarios.
- Practical applications in price and promotion analytics.
- Analysis of competitive trends.
- Distribution and sales performance.
- Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation.
- Budgets for multiple campaigns.
- Advanced programming languages.
- Conjoint analysis, decision trees.
- Brick and mortar vs. e-commerce channels.
- Average Length: 4 weeks per course
- Effort: 5-7 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Computer Science, Business & Management, Data Analysis & Statistics
- Institution: University of California, Berkeley
- Institution Offering Credit: Curtin University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Free to try or pursue the MicroMasters credential for $796
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all 4 of the Marketing Analytics courses.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters credential are eligible to apply for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 27, 2018