Gain management skills and mindset needed for international business success from the world-renowned Thunderbird School of Global Management.
Advance your career by completing the Thunderbird International Business Management MicroMasters program certificate. Certificate credits can be applied toward an accredited master degree— the Online Master of Applied Leadership & Management.
The International Business Management MicroMasters Program from the prestigious Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University offers a highly specialized global management education that will open pathways to leadership roles in multinational corporations as well as in non-governmental organizations.
Leveraging Thunderbird's 70 years of expertise and top international rankings, the MicroMasters program will equip you with management skills essential for conducting global business successfully. You will learn how to identify risks and opportunities in global business settings and acquire strategies for mastering interpersonal encounters in multicultural environments through effective communication, people management, and marketing skills.
You will also gain leadership skills, the ability to adapt to ever-changing business environments, as well as learn to tolerate ambiguity while developing a passion for appreciating other cultures.
Successful completion of this MicroMasters program will earn you the opportunity to be accepted into the Online Master of Applied Leadership & ManagementThunderbird master degree program.
- Modern business is global. With globalization accelerating at a rapid pace, global mindset and skillsets are now the norms for most career advancement.
- Many Thunderbird graduates go on to become country managers, do business development work internationally, open subsidiaries in foreign locations, manage global projects, and advance business careers in multinational companies.
- Career opportunities: Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, Business Analysts, Customer Service Manager, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur.
What You'll Learn
- Analytical tools for understanding the rapidly changing and dynamic global political economy.
- Effective communication strategies for interpersonal encounters.
- To explore the mix of organizational practices and people skills essential for sustaining competitive advantage globally.
- To understand how value is created via customer relationships and their strategic implications in the context of competitor and value-chain contexts.
- Skills, mindset, and understanding of how to be successful in a globalized marketplace.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Successfully complete and earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
After successfully completing the International Business Management MicroMasters program we invite you to apply to the Online Master of Applied Leadership & Management Thunderbird master degree program. Once admitted to the program, the MicroMasters program certificate will count for 20% or more of the total program credits.
Thunderbird's Online Master of Applied Leadership & Management degree is 30 credits in length. The completion of the MicroMasters is required to enter this program and counts for the first 8 of the 30 total credits needed to complete the degree.
- Average Length: 6 weeks per course
- Effort: 10-12 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Communication
- Institutions: Arizona State University
- Institution Offering Credit: Arizona State University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $996 USD, now $896.40 USD for the entire program. You save $99.60 USD.
About the School
Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners ev ... Read More