Learn the skills and perspectives to lead in today’s digital age, harnessing the power of digital technologies to drive business success.
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce?
Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech-savvy, data-driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
In this Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. You will gain hands-on experience in understanding and articulating:
- Strategies to drive and transform your business into in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform-based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies.
The MicroMasters program concludes with two courses that leverage object-oriented thinking, and data analytics for designing, running, assessing and adapting strategic experiments that lead to more innovative products and business processes that expand market growth.
- The average salary for leadership positions in the IT industry is $101,020. (SOURCE: Burning Glass)
- Immediate career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Program Managers, First-time managers, Mid-career professionals, Process Leads, Entrepreneurs
- Longer term career prospects include roles such as Director for Business Development, Customer Experience, HR, Operations, Business Strategist, etc.
What You'll Learn
- Develop an experimental capability to drive business outcomes
- Harness data to improve business decisions
- Lead people and teams in dynamic environments
- Transform your business model to succeed within digital disruptions
- Develop platform based strategies for growth and innovation
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
To earn the MicroMasters credential, learners must complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses and pass the Capstone Assessment course.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters credential are eligible for credit into UQ’s Masters Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI) degree. Credential holders who meet program entry requirements will receive one-semester equivalent credit (8 units), reducing study time by 6 months. Students will need to complete the remaining 12 months of full-time study (16 units) on-campus.
Students enrolled in the MEI degree will be able to select from a range of fields of study: Biotechnology; Design and Information Technology; Food Entrepreneurship; Social and Community Entrepreneurship; and Sustainable Energy. Students will also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills to real business cases through our unique capstone courses.
- Average Length: 6-8 weeks per course
- Effort: 4-8 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 5 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Economics & Finance, Data Analysis & Statistics, Computer Science
- Institutions: Boston University
- Institution Offering Credit: Boston University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $1000 USD, now $900 USD for the entire program. You save $100 USD.
Program taught in: