- User-centered research skills to gain user empathy through interviews and observations.
- Strategies to understand user context to identify and verify business problems.
- Ideation and visualization techniques to generate targeted and creative solutions.
- Methods for evaluating and applying user feedback from testing models and prototypes to identify preferred solutions.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
To earn the MicroMasters credential, learners must complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses and pass the Capstone Assessment course.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters credential are eligible for credit into UQ’s Masters Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI) degree. Credential holders who meet program entry requirements will receive one-semester equivalent credit (8 units), reducing study time by 6 months. Students will need to complete the remaining 12 months of full-time study (16 units) on-campus.
Students enrolled in the MEI degree will be able to select from a range of fields of study: Biotechnology; Design and Information Technology; Food Entrepreneurship; Social and Community Entrepreneurship; and Sustainable Energy. Students will also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills to real business cases through our unique capstone courses.
- Average Length: 6 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-12 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 5 Courses in Program
- Subject: Engineering, Business & Management, Design
- Institutions: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Institution Offering Credit: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $1000 USD, now $900 USD for the entire program. You save $100 USD.