What You'll Learn
- Understand the basics of biobased materials and their conversion to useful products and services.
- Understand and evaluate the technological, business, societal, and economic consequences in the production of biobased products.
- Judge new innovations on their sustainability and business merits.
- Understand the role biofuel policies play in a biobased economy and how they impact markets.
- Apply the circular economy principles to a process or product chain.
MicroMasters Program Details
What is a MicroMasters Program?
MicroMasters programs are a series of graduate-level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. MicroMasters program certificates showcase deep learning and in-demand skills to employers and can help you get started on a path toward completing an advanced degree.
How to Earn a MicroMasters Program Certificate
To earn the program certificate, learners must complete and successfully earn a verified certificate in all three MicroMasters program courses, as well as the capstone.
From Program Certificate to a Master’s Degree
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
If you successfully earn the MicroMasters program certificate and decide to apply to the Master of Science program Biobased Sciences at Wageningen University & Research (120 ECTS, 2-year full-time on-campus Program), you will need to go through the regular admission procedures for MSc students and meet the entry requirements.
If you are admitted and would like to be exempted from courses in the MSc program, you can send a formal waiver request. Campus courses that can be waived (up to 18 credits) are courses that are equivalent to the online courses in the MicroMasters Program.
- Average Length: 4-8 weeks per course
- Effort: 15-20 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Energy & Earth Sciences, Economics & Finance, Business & Management, Chemistry, Science
- Institution: Wageningen University & Research
- Institution Offering Credit: Wageningen University & Research
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): $746 USD $671.40 USD for the entire program.You save $74.60 USD.